non svt content.... but, gsxr project. kinda sorta PIC HEAVY

fatboyyyy

Established Member
bike is a k6 gsxr 750, originally got it with 14k miles. all it had was a junkyard exhaust and lowered.
im a big fan of the 750 frame and body, so im planning on doing head work in the future
bike9 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

bike8 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

decided to stretch it about 8-9 inches and slap an m4 exhaust on it
bike6 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

decided to paint it lexus glacier frost mica and get oem fairings
bike4 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

is2502 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

is2501 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

bike2 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

bike3 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

mechanics project, I think its pretty sweet
bike5 by ericcarpio45, on Flickr

Coiled03

Established Member
Came in....saw stretched swing arm....turned around and left.

fatboyyyy

Established Member
Contrary to what I've heard, there is very few if anything straight in Miami

other parts of florida maybe but south florida, dont think so, at least i havent seen them. either way i lean towards the drag race side of riding mainly

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
other parts of florida maybe but south florida, dont think so, at least i havent seen them. either way i lean towards the drag race side of riding mainly

I think my joke wasn't set up properly. All one hears about Miami is the women. Turns out reality is its gayer than a bag of dicks... So you saying there is no twisties, I'm saying there is nothing straight about the place much like that swing arm...

fatboyyyy

Established Member
I think my joke wasn't set up properly. All one hears about Miami is the women. Turns out reality is its gayer than a bag of dicks... So you saying there is no twisties, I'm saying there is nothing straight about the place much like that swing arm...

much like texas :poke:

TClark22

Established Member
Contrary to what I've heard, there is very few if anything straight in Miami

I saw what you did there. lol

And why people got panties in a bunch over a stretched crotch rocket? Mad they beat you time and time again? Bikes aren't made just to go around the twisties much like mustangs aren't made just to go down the strip...

Zemedici

Established Member
i think it looks good, and as long as you like it that's what matters :shrug: All these people arent the ones riding and paying for it.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Nice bike OP! Just ignore all the haters. I used to have a stretched '06 GSX-R600, and hell, there's nothing but back roads around here!

Trust me when I tell you I could still carry ridiculous speeds into corners. More than fast enough to kill myself.

Told my powder coating guy I wanted Tiffany blue so he showed me a few shades and i told him to do his thing and that's the one he chose

I knew it was TB as soon as I seen it. Lol

You'd love my buddy's TL (and his current bike, which is the same guy I bought my stretched GSX-R600 from):
TB TL by zmanr6s, on Flickr
1K by zmanr6s, on Flickr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread