NOLA Six Flags - Zombieland

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Dude I've driven by there so many times!! It's sooo ominous it's effing creepy!!.. They need to tear it apart.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
great place for some photography..

sad shit though... Been there several times while it was open and it was a real nice place.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Needs to be bought out and turned into a giant paintball wargame where you stay overnight and each side starts at an opposite end of the park.

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Some of the graffiti was actually pretty funny.
That place looks like a paintballers paradise. It would be great to have a huge paintball war there.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I didnt even know there was a six flags in NOLA:shrug:

It was formerly called Jazzland, but bankruptcy forced the parks closing in 2002. Six Flags purchased the failed park, but 3 years later....disaster. I'm curious if they lost money on this deal due to Katrina.

Entertainment Associates, the company formed to rescue Jazzland from closing, has withdrawn its bid to buy the park. According to the bankruptcy attorney for Entertainment Associates, "Jazzland has informed us that it is actively negotiating with Six Flags." Other companies are interested in Jazzland as well, including Ripley Entertainment, known for their Ripley's Believe it or Not museums. The park has enough cash to operate through this weekend.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
who ever took em did a pretty good job with the pics...post processing and all

Users who are viewing this thread