noise when pushing in clutch pedal

03svt4life

Established Member
i have this noise and i hope it nots TOB because it has less than fifty miles on it, when i go to push clutch pedal in it squeaks, car has brand new TOB 50miles or less, new clutch cable, spec 3 + clutch, lethal TOB sleeve, fore firewall adjuster and upr quadrant. ANy ideas would help?

1KleenSVT

Established Member
Same thing happens to mine, push in the pedal and it squeeks untill it gets released. No idea what it could be but it gets pretty loud and only does it once and a while.

SnakeBit

Mid-Life Crisis my ass!
Established Member
Did you use the Spec TOB? Most people report problems with them. They don't like to be spinning all of the time. I have a Ford HD TOB and LDC Freeplay Spring and adjusted it so TOB is NOT spinning when the pedal is all the way out.

badazzebz06

Established Member
dude i got the saqme prob but mine only squeaks right b4 the car starts rollin like just as the clutch engages!!! it drives me nuts and its got the lethal perf. tob sleeve!!! whats up with this?

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
My TOB squeaks on engagement, too. It's the FRPP HD TOB, too. It seems like just one problem after another with my clutch. I've had the tranny off 3 times in the year I've owned the car.

Users who are viewing this thread