NO2 or heatexchanger/Coolant Resevor

Ltnstrk

Established Member
What do you think I should go for. Im torn between the two. Either way Im going to get a dyno tune by sutton ford.
1) NO2
2) LFP heat exchanger/ Intercooler Resevor.
Thanks for the suggestions

FordFanStan

Established Member
What are your plans or why do you want to have these? If your gonna be on the track alot, I would say go with the Resevior even though it wont net you as muchhp/tq increase. I think it will net you more consistency though, and safer because of the cooler temps. The N2o will net you cooler temps too though :shrug: . I would say for street I would go with Nitrous and track go with resevior. These are just my personal retarded opinions though, so dont quote me or anything :poke: ... Stan

Chi3f

Established Member
for power n2o... if you just wanna do some support modding go with the h/e intercooler res. I did the latter... my downstream intake temps are 10-20 degrees colder then the stock setup was compared to the outside air.

Last edited:

Ltnstrk

Established Member
Thanks guys I appreciate the advice tremendously. I have one more question though which brand and wet or dry?

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
juice. put a NX wet kit on there jetted at a 50-75 shot and be ready for the truck to romp. Do a lot of reading up on what works on these trucks with it and what acc you will need and get a good n20 tune oh and if you get hooked hard with it you might need to keep a spare jug ;-)

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I have a Fluidyne HE and a JLP Ultra Cooler Reservoir. I have noticed a decrease in intake temps. I will be doing some dyno-pulls in a couple weeks using ice-water in the res. Hopefully I will be able to see some good HP/TQ gains on the dyno. I know people who have seen a 30HP increase using ice in an increased capacity reservoir on the dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread