No Windshield, doors, seabelts - race against a C7 Vette in a LSX 750HP Willy's Jeep

WolfPackST

Banned
This is hilarious yet terrifying at the same time. Check out the left front wheel coming off the ground at 100+ MPH LOL. If they crash, game over. Must be fun though

[youtube_browser]pkvsfuCbkdQ[/youtube_browser]

d-rad

Established Member
I got to see that thing in person last weekend. It's one thing seeing it on a video, but to actually be standing next to it and thinking about doing 180+ MPH in it is insane.

99arboC

Established Member
You see the exhaust on the willy's glowing blue and orange! Crazy to go that fast in the thing, but I sure would go for a ride in it lol.

Erick

Established Member
I'm surprised there's enough room in the front seat for the size of balls on those two guys!

TClark22

Established Member
Lol they should really put a cage in that thing. To at least protect them from dying in a crash...come to think of it...does that thing even have seat belts??

BOBBY263052

Established Member
PLEASE for the love of God put some safety devices on that thing! I understand that it will take away from the cool and original factor some but.........it's your life and any passengers life at stake man! I love the Jeep and it's a bad b***h! You're on borrowed time though without adding some safety to that thing. Say you don't flip or even wreck......what if it gets sideways at 100mph? You guy's are flying out like damn rag doll's! Scares the crap out of me just watching the vids man. Use your head before you lose it!

WolfPackST

Banned
PLEASE for the love of God put some safety devices on that thing! I understand that it will take away from the cool and original factor some but.........it's your life and any passengers life at stake man! I love the Jeep and it's a bad b***h! You're on borrowed time though without adding some safety to that thing. Say you don't flip or even wreck......what if it gets sideways at 100mph? You guy's are flying out like damn rag doll's! Scares the crap out of me just watching the vids man. Use your head before you lose it!

Your jeep has nothing on the one in the video, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread