No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CtO8S89hmc]YouTube - Arizona Cardinals Highlights 08-09 Season[/ame]

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
When the Pats beat them they were called the biggest disappointment of the playoffs now look

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
little early for a highlight reel there guy. i mean i'm pullin for the cardinals, but one more game to go

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
yup thats right... my close buddy plays for ari (jj arrington rb #28) we played and ran track at college of the canyons. gotta couple friends in the nfl as well. if only i didnt get hurt 3 yrs in a row:nonono:. but im happy to see my buddy gettn paid and goin to the big show:banana::rockon::bowdown:

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I think it's good their going to the Super Bowl. tired of seeing the same teams

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
little early for a highlight reel there guy. i mean i'm pullin for the cardinals, but one more game to go

just makin it to the big game is good enough for me, I have lived in AZ my entire life and I can finally be a fan.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
I'm a Rams fan, but I was rooting hard for K. Warner and the Cards yesterday!!! GO PUMMEL THE BORING ASS STEELERS!!!!!

Logan2003Cobra

Established Member
just makin it to the big game is good enough for me, I have lived in AZ my entire life and I can finally be a fan.

I guess you'll have to put your Patriots and Cowboys jerseys into storage until next year. :poke:

Grew up in AZ and have been a TRUE fan since they moved to AZ.

Go Cards!

Users who are viewing this thread