No way this isn't a repost....

Thrust

Established Member
What is it with mustangworld. It seems like they are a magnet for all of the riced out, bad taste cars.

03cobroush

Established Member
ya, to bad his first aluminum wing broke other wise he coulda double stacked!! once he gets that v6 supercharger... we will have too look out boys... :lol:

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
Well guys, I cant say i disagree with you guys about it being riced out, slow, and down right a mockery of what a mustang supposed to be, but whatever floats your boat, and dont rag too hard guys. He looks happy, probabally fits in with the ricer crowd, and is proud of his vehicle. Although you guys are right, do the right thing and lay off.
OK HERE COME THE FLAMES.
i dunno whats gotten into me today. LOL
peace

Five4Rider

Enjoy The View
Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
Well guys, I cant say i disagree with you guys about it being riced out, slow, and down right a mockery of what a mustang supposed to be,
+1, well at least he didn't f**k up a real Cobra...or a GT for that matter!!! :nonono:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Caddy92 said:
The front grill doesnt even look like it belongs to a Mustang....

The grill actually is off a mustang; the FR500 mustang from a few years back(not to be confused with the current FR500C). Believe it was 99 or 2000 when Ford brought out that prototype silver FR500 mustang with the 5.0 modular motor. Rest of the car :nonono:

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
The car is not my taste what so ever and is way out there, but it's his so whatever he likes. But i do have a problem with the car and that's the Cobra badging on it, when some little piece of crap races him and leaves him in the dust then goes and tells all his buddies how he spanked a Cobra that gives real Cobras a BLACK EYE!! If you don't have a real Cobra or Lightning, DON'T BADGE IT THAT WAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread