No value for Mystic :-(

mystic venom

Established Member
Was gonna get a truck, dealer only wanted to give me 3K on trade in, o well, why not perfect by anymeans still 3K with 88,000 miles, maybe I can get 5 from local sale, very dissapointing, either that or repaint the car and keep it damn that's gotta be expensive.

mystical

Established Member
Why would you repaint it? Looks good to me in your sig. $5K is still a steal for a sub 100K mile mystic.

Quin

Established Member
He low balled the shit out of you, look up your trade in on NADA. He offered you like half

mystic venom

Established Member
Why would you repaint it? Looks good to me in your sig. $5K is still a steal for a sub 100K mile mystic.

There are some imperfections in the paint on the flat surfaces hood, trunk and top due to previous owner who attempted to repaint it and put it on too thick and got some spiderwebs :-( course I'm pretty anal when it comes to it too.

buddha93

Established Member
That's typical car dealer bullchit. The other version is where they give a really good trade-in (typically more then what it's worth) and then stick it to you on the price of the new car and then jack you on the finance end of things. Never ever try and do a trade-in unless there's no way around it.

jgarrard

Established Member
When im insulted whether its at a restraunt or anywhere for that matter I will not trade with the place ever again. Being offered 3k is a big insult. I hope you get you a truck but I also hope its not at the place that indeed tried to insult you.

mystic venom

Established Member
When im insulted whether its at a restraunt or anywhere for that matter I will not trade with the place ever again. Being offered 3k is a big insult. I hope you get you a truck but I also hope its not at the place that indeed tried to insult you.

Nope won't do business with em, he actually called me back today trying to make the sell, he told me that i could probally get more money if i sold it to a "mustang geek" at that point I had some choice words for em, i know i can sell the car outright which is what i will do and car will be appreciated so i reckon it's all good.

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
wow at $5k I would have been all over that car!!! where were you when I was looking for a COBRA I was between my current car and a 96 mystic and the mystic was going for amost $10k and the paint wasnt perfect either...

Users who are viewing this thread