no tickets here

93deznutsblown

Could be faster than u!!!
Established Member
:) My wife's a cop. Its just an added perk to having a beautiful wife. Everyone should marry one..... :rolling: :rolling:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Great! However I think it would serve you better to keep that bit of info to yourself......................Just curious, how does her status transfer to you if she's not in the car if you were stopped?

93deznutsblown

Established Member
Well generally all it takes is letting them know my wife is an officer
and they let me go. Sometimes they write the ticket anyway and my wife will call the other officer and take care of it.:beer:

93deznutsblown

Established Member
heads up....... most police officers hang out in groups. they pick a bar and frequent that place. its always good to buy that occasional round to help the cause. I know it sounds weird but the more officers you get to know the better chance you'll have in getting out of tickerts.:) :)

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by 93deznutsblown
Well generally all it takes is letting them know my wife is an officer
and they let me go. Sometimes they write the ticket anyway and my wife will call the other officer and take care of it.:beer:

Please explain how your wife can "fix the ticket" simply by calling the other officer? Hell, I told the last officer that stopped me that my wife was the Virgin Mary, but he wasn't impressed..............

I'll let you answer before I clue you in, since your wife might actually have a trick I never learned on my 20 plus years of service..........................but I doubt it...............

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
heads up....... most police officers hang out in groups. they pick a bar and frequent that place. its always good to buy that occasional round to help the cause. I know it sounds weird but the more officers you get to know the better chance you'll have in getting out of tickerts.:) :)

I have a regular watering hole. If I send you the address can you pay my tab for me? I promise not to cite you if you will.:beer:

93deznutsblown

Established Member
cops due favors for each other all the time when it comes to tickets. yeah know......so as long as my wife gets a hold of the officer berfore shift change he may not turn the ticket in. they do favors for each other especially for family members. there's no real trick involved in getting a ticket taken care of its all who you know....

as far as your watering hole......hmmmmm doubt it.
i was just throwing out an idea not a standard in which to be followed on a daily basis.... stand up comedian your not......

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
cops due favors for each other all the time when it comes to tickets. yeah know......so as long as my wife gets a hold of the officer berfore shift change he may not turn the ticket in. they do favors for each other especially for family members. there's no real trick involved in getting a ticket taken care of its all who you know....

as far as your watering hole......hmmmmm doubt it.
i was just throwing out an idea not a standard in which to be followed on a daily basis.... stand up comedian your not......

I would wager I have a few years in the business on your wife, a few more service stripes as well as rank so I think I can respond from a point of experience.

She may try that once, but the chances of it actually happening are slim to none, as well as highly unethical.

Once the citation is issued, it's a done deal. Chances are the officer already called it in so there is a dispatch record of the issuance.

ALL citations (including amendment pages) are numbered and have to be a ccounted for and turned in, no acceptions. IF she called a fellow officer, he would have to have ALL the copies when it turns them in, including the one your holding.

NO supervisor is going to allow a completed, signed and now voided citation fly by his desk.

Personally I think your full of Christmas Bull, but that's just my opinion and we all have one.................If she did indeed fix a ticket for you, her credibility here or in any circle of LE professionals is minimal to non-existent. The fact your here bragging about it speaks volumes about you too.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
:) My wife's a cop. Its just an added perk to having a beautiful wife. Everyone should marry one..... :rolling: :rolling:

How stupid do you have to be to post this on a public forum?:nonono:

93deznutsblown

Established Member
1st of all i'm sure you earned every stripe you've gotten.:thumbsup:
2nd of all , are u saying u have never helped a fellow officer's better half out of a ticket? or another officer for that matter?
thirdly, my wife kick's a$$ everyday at work. she puts her life on the line every time she puts the badge on as you should well know. as far as her credibilty on the street, its second to none.
fourth, it wasnt bragging in a im better than all of u, it was aint it cool shes LE.
fifth, yes i cant tell you how there citations are #'d, but as i said before they general dont give me a ticket (as in nothing to sign).
it may be because they know me or my wife .
sixth, i didnt believe there'd be such a stink about this to this degree.
seventh, as far as being stupid in the eye of mr larry..... that hurt.
and last of all that was just an example...its not like i get tickets everyday. everyone all in a huff about it. to each ther own.......

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Do us(the LEO's here) a favor have your wife post how she feels about your comments and their accuracy!!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Look where he is from, not flaming all LEO's but here in Kansas, I would rather call a Hells Angel to come enforce the law. My mother WAS highway patrol, some of the things that my family saw and experienced most people would not believe.

Users who are viewing this thread