No Respect

speeder

Established Member
It just amazes me how little respect people have for others property, when ever I go to the store I park way out away from everyone, but it never fails, when I come out of the store there are cars parked on both sides of me, it doesn`t matter how far away I park, so what did I find today?, some f*cking ass hole put a nice 3 inch scratch on my left front fender. I swear if I ever catch anyone that opens there door into the side of my truck there going to need a doctor to remove my foot from there ass.

Larry. :fm: :gt: :mj: :cuss:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
That's the same thing I was thinking today. My chrome valve stem caps are gone off of all 4 wheels. Not much money, but it pisses me off. Keep your MotherFocking hands off of my Truck.
I caught one kid and he literally pissed himself. If I catch these little SOBs I'm going to take them home and smack their dad.
Leave my stuff alone or pay the consequences. :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt:

speeder

Established Member
Hey Larry

Believe me, I know how you feel, in my younger days I was into mini trucks, I had nice chrome rims with matching valve stem caps, and of course I come out one day and there gone, so I bought another set and put them on but this time I tightened them on with a pair of pliers, not real tight but just enough so they couldn`t be taken off by hand. it worked.

Larry.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
That's the same thing I was thinking today. My chrome valve stem caps are gone off of all 4 wheels. Not much money, but it pisses me off. Keep your MotherFocking hands off of my Truck.
I caught one kid and he literally pissed himself. If I catch these little SOBs I'm going to take them home and smack their dad.
Leave my stuff alone or pay the consequences. :gt: :gt: :gt: :gt:

Damn Larry, same thing happened to me right from my driveway too. But each time only three were gone.

So my neighbor's daughter tells her dad how her three friends are always riding their bikes by my cars when I am not home and she was worried they might scratch one of my cars. I have warned them about riding in my driveway because they scratched my 87 right after it was painted.

So, I look for them and what do I see on their three bikes but my Lightning Logo Valve stem caps on their front tires.

Here is the one I have left. It's blurry but you get the idea.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Adam those are same type I has stolen the first time. Luckily I caught the kid in the act. He's the one that pissed his pants. I'm afraid to put them back on till I get a house with a bigger garage. There's a 66 Mustang in it now.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by speeder
Hey Larry

Believe me, I know how you feel, in my younger days I was into mini trucks, I had nice chrome rims with matching valve stem caps, and of course I come out one day and there gone, so I bought another set and put them on but this time I tightened them on with a pair of pliers, not real tight but just enough so they couldn`t be taken off by hand. it worked.

Larry.

I'll do that with the next ones. :thumbsup:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
hey adam next time the kids are at your neighbors house steal their bikes and see how they like it
little bastereds.......i was never like that when i was a kid and now i know why......cause if larry cought me he would kick my ass

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I already ran all the bikes over with my truck!

But thanks for the suggestion, that would have been a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread