No Problem Raceway

ktulu1984

Established Member
Tomorrow night, February 5, some friends and I will be going to No Problem Raceway near Donaldsonville, LA for the Test N Tune night. Admission for drivers is $30, and $10 for spectators. All 21 and over spectators get a coupon for a free cocktail, beer, or softdrink also. I have a 2013 Mustang GT M6 and haven't had a chance to run it at the track yet. If anyone is interested in going, reply to this. It would be nice to get some members together and see what our cars can really do.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Whats up man. I go there from time to time. Due to me working like 6-7 days a week while someone is out I have not been going. That and im still getting my tune lined out (waiting on 2 tires to get my logs in). Im down to go with a group at a later time though.

mystickb1996

Established Member
so your going already Ktula1984? that was quick! i thought they were running it every Wednesday... so what time you heading out?

ktulu1984

Established Member
Heading there around 6 PM, yeah I need to quit putting it off. Tonight is great weather also. As for the $30, it is a little high. Last time I went was about 4 years ago with my old Z06 and it was $20.

Eric@jpc

Established Member
30 doesnt seem bad

IF its a good track and not super busy i would be all over that

Our local track is 40 to run No Time and 20 for regular TNT

Good Luck to whom ever is going

ktulu1984

Established Member
I can't believe this shit, the first time I actually get a free night to go and it gets cancelled!

ebrow21

Established Member
Next Sunday 2/16 there is a big daytime TNT and race at NPR. Have a few heads up classes for street cars where you can win money.

Might see a few relatively quick (9 and 10sec) Coyotes if any of you decide to make it out.

ktulu1984

Established Member
I have to leave Monday to go back to work, I'll probably be gone for three weeks. But I will definitely go next time I'm home. I also have a dyno session scheduled at Stang Hi in Baton Rouge for March 4th. I will be getting HP numbers and track numbers finally, no more guessing.

kyoshosp2

Established Member
Geeze last year was 20.00 and before that with original owners it was 15.00 .. I cold drive to Nola Motorsport and still spend less with gas lol . Oh well they have less and less going there .

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Yea its messed up they hit the little guys that really help out with the weekly upkeep. I went from once every two weeks to once a month after I went back and they had raised the price.

svtwes

Established Member
If im correct npr is under new management. Last time I went was about 3 weeks ago an sat in my car for over an hr waiting on the damn tech guy. Track hooked like shit also. Ill be spending my time at scr from now on. NPR is a joke.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread