no-one around/in Asheville. NC?

cpdaddy35

Established Member
Originally posted by BlownFRC
Where EXACTLY is the place to go on a Saturday night? I have never been down there, so I don't know where anything is. If I come down 25 south into Greenville, where do I go from there and what time do things get started and end? I'd like to set something up with one of those integras here pretty soon. A roll sounds good to me. Thanks. Jon

On saturday night it's in spartanburg which is straight down I-26 for you.. It's right across from westgate mall at the firestone.. You want to run Nick (same guy I raced)? For money? Have you gotten your car dynoed yet?

cpdaddy35

Established Member
Where EXACTLY is the place to go on a Saturday night? I have never been down there, so I don't know where anything is. If I come down 25 south into Greenville, where do I go from there and what time do things get started and end? I'd like to set something up with one of those integras here pretty soon. A roll sounds good to me. Thanks. Jon

On saturday night it's in spartanburg which is straight down I-26 for you.. It's right across from westgate mall at the firestone.. You want to run Nick (same guy I raced)? For money? Have you gotten your car dynoed yet?

BlownFRC

Established Member
Originally posted by cpdaddy35

Ok, theres nothing in Greenville? Thats a whole lot closer than Spartanburg for me. How long would you say it is from Hendersonville to Spartanburg? I am waiting for a specific tuner, so I should be tuned hopefully within a week or two. How do things go down over there when racing for money? Would he want to look at my setup? Or would we just meet up and do it?

cpdaddy35

Established Member
The only thing is greenville is on sunday night usually at the hobby lobby on woodruff road but the cops have been running everyone off. I have two friends that would run you for money.. I really don't think they would want to look under your hood either. How much you talking? I have a close friend that is waiting to get his car tuned also. He also has a turbo teg and i'm sure he would run you.. Hendersonville to Spartanburg is about 45-55min tops.. Let me know..

ModMike1572

Established Member
45-55 min tops?? I have a few friends that have been down that way that say it was like an hour and a half... Oh well, we'll just have to head down that way to see.
are there any other cobra owners in spartanburg??
Thanks

BlownFRC

Established Member
The only thing is greenville is on sunday night usually at the hobby lobby on woodruff road but the cops have been running everyone off. I have two friends that would run you for money.. I really don't think they would want to look under your hood either. How much you talking? I have a close friend that is waiting to get his car tuned also. He also has a turbo teg and i'm sure he would run you.. Hendersonville to Spartanburg is about 45-55min tops.. Let me know..

Sounds good. I'm not sure how much I'd run for, just depends, but we can decide when we are there. I'll let you know when I get this thing retuned for my new mods.

chip6990

Established Member
I LIVE BOUT 45 MIN FROM ASHVILLE, NC IN GREENEVILLE, TN
CHECK OUT MY OTHER POST ABOUT THE DYNO DAY TAKE A ROAD TRIP AND COME SEE US

cpdaddy35

Established Member
So, when are we all going to meet up?

Whenever you guys want to.. I'm game.. You still want to race the integra? Is your car up and running good (tuned) yet? You guys ever go to chesnee on sundays? Lot of cars up there.. email me your number and we'll set something up..
[email protected]..

-Chad

BlownFRC

Established Member
Whenever you guys want to.. I'm game.. You still want to race the integra? Is your car up and running good (tuned) yet? You guys ever go to chesnee on sundays? Lot of cars up there.. email me your number and we'll set something up..
[email protected]..

-Chad

I'm getting retuned this Saturday. I won't be back until late, so I don't want to set anything up just yet. It might be better for next weekend. It'll just depend on how things go on Saturday.

ModMike1572

Established Member
chad,

Come to patton next weekend.

Lets set something up for everyone in the southern section to come to patton....
Blown, Procharged03, BlownLX, Cpadaddy, and everyone else...
Saturday the 30th... Let me know guys

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
I'll be moving to the new place that day, can't make it. Kris, call me when you get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread