No NAV signal 14 GT500

Bad Mule

Established Member
So after adding the Lock Pick is seems I have damaged the GPS antenna wire behind the dash somehow. Nothing looks broken and it's plugged in but I'm not getting signal. Below is the error I get. I have looked for the part number and found 1 (AR3Z10E893B) but I THINK this may be just for the antenna on the trunk lid side, not behind the dash. Anyone know for certain?

20190323_190651.jpg

Thank you,
David

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
There are to GPS inputs. One on the back of the screen and the other on the back of the head unit. That's from memory. I could be mistaken. I had a similar issue and it was the input to the head unit that I either didn't plug back in or it came unplugged while moving the unit around.

Bad Mule

Established Member
The 1 on the back of the monitor is the video feed from the head unit. There is a purple Sirius cable plug and the GPS plug which is baby poop yellow. Everything else work with that yellow cable unplugged. But still no GPS with it plugged in.

There are to GPS inputs. One on the back of the screen and the other on the back of the head unit. That's from memory. I could be mistaken. I had a similar issue and it was the input to the head unit that I either didn't plug back in or it came unplugged while moving the unit around.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
It's got to be a bad connection or a loose harness to the GPS unit. It's been to long since I did mine to be of much help.

Bad Mule

Established Member
Anyone else have any input? If I have to replace the NAV antenna cable does anyone know the correct part # or if it is a run from the radio to the trunk lid?

Users who are viewing this thread