No Mustangs involved, hope this is ok?

Noredline

Established Member
Been a while since I had a chance to "kill" something with my ML 55. Not many peeps go looking for an SUV to race with. Anyway, on my way into the office this morning and this jerk in an Escalade was pacing me, and keeping me behind traffic, totally intentional too. He would pace me at about 80, then I got behind him, and he dropped speed to 65 to keep me back. Well, a few miles of this was starting to get irritating. Soon as there was a gap big enough and safe enough, I dropped into 3rd and moved over into the #3 lane, and back to the #2 lane. Escalade punched it at the same time, even with me going across and back, I was still ahead of him, doin about 80 now. I was going to speed keep him for a mile or so, then he decided to punch it. He got about a half CL ahead of me by the time I punched it. Well, overtook him at about 100, and went into 4th. Pulled steady on him up to about 120 and decided I've made my point. Felt really good, never ran against an Escalade before:) He didnt try to pass me after I slowed, and exited a few ramps later, fun kill!

Noredline

Established Member
Not too shabby...

342hp and 376 ft/lb of torque. Lots of fun too:) If it had been a 525 Escalade it would have been a death as opposed to a kill though.

Users who are viewing this thread