"NO MUSTANG" sticker

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
"front" ... but really - i'm a closet ford freak. :D

You aint got to lie to kick it...lol

Closet ford freak eh? Got to like that...

03gtcoupe said:
Why are you on this board? Go to a chevy message board if you don't like mustangs. Unlike other people on this site I don't care if your hot or not.

FOr the love of the smell of burned rubber.. Take a JOKE!!! She aint the only chebby owner on here.. Chill champ.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
ReducedFat said:
YOU'RE, it's YOU'RE you illiterate bastards. QUOTE]

THANK YOU!!! NOW IF WE COULD YOU ****ERS THAT SAY TO INSTEAD OF TOO WHEN USED IN A SENTENCE PROPERLY!!!! :cuss: :cuss:

03gtcoupe

Banned
Once again I can take a joke, but come on some of the guys on this message board sweat this chick beacuse she is hot and it's really getting out of hand. I can respect that she likes chevys, but I don't have to like it.

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
03gtcoupe said:
Once again I can take a joke, but come on some of the guys on this message board sweat this chick beacuse she is hot and it's really getting out of hand. I can respect that she likes chevys, but I don't have to like it.

opinions are like assholes - everyone has one..i dont mind that..

BUT what I do mind is you getting an attitude when i post something as a joke - which was clearly stated. If it wasn't stated you shouldve been able to tell by the ":D" next to the thread title.

I also dont think guys on this site "sweat" me..maybe they just RESPECT the fact that a female actully KNOWS about cars AND drives a muscle car (modded muscle car - might i add) :shrug:

a TRUE car enthusiast likes a car because it's a car and it's fast - and doesn't discriminate against makes and/or models.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
nomustang.jpg

i just dug that pic up - i had it on my first LS1 - a 98 Z28

z28.jpg

z282.jpg

z283.jpg

just thought you guys might get a kick out of that.. no :burn: please :) :thumbsup:

welcome to redneckville...population YOU ;-)

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
03gtcoupe said:
Why are you on this board? Go to a chevy message board if you don't like mustangs. Unlike other people on this site I don't care if your hot or not.
go tell that to the 2000 mustang guys on LS2.com

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
03gtcoupe said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Its funny how some people take offense....

My bad i think some chick who thinks modding cars is hott..

Shes a pretty chick too, people who hate must have ugly girlfriends...

I have friends, just as pretty as dorky ls1 chick...

I think just the fact she mods cars is awesome..

and no, im not "sweating" her, i just think thats awesome..

Just cause yo girl or wife isnt in to cars like she is...

ok, im tired, good night...

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
dude, shes a pretty cool chick. she is atractive, but who really cares, she comes on here and talks cars with the guys. nothin wrong with that. i personally dont date car girls(anymore), couple stories behind that. cars are my get away and my "special place" if you will. there is nothing wrong with her showing that sticker on this site, if you dont like it, no ones makin you look at it. but the sticker is GAY!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha, alcohol is your friend. ahahahahhaahajajuenhaaga.

Avenging Angel

Established Member
ReducedFat said:
YOU'RE, it's YOU'RE you illiterate bastards. A contraction of "you are." And the sticker sucks. Too big.
:lol:

I love it! That irks me too. I'm going to start using that... as matter of fact, that's sig material. In the sig you go! :-D

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
i DO enjoy getting a rise out of people..yes..

blownstang - love the plate :p

hahaha :D

I have had Venomous on my tag for years..when my best friend got his ls1 I tried to get him to get antivenm on his tag... since we roll everywhere together I thinnk it would have been awesome to get a pic at a red light of VENOMOUS and ANTIVENM lined up... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread