No more Nike’s

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I used to wear Nike in the 80', then they were ok .
They are over priced shit, like this State ...

Haven’t worn a Nike running shoe in 10+ years. Build quality was so terrible on last pair I had, they didn’t survive a month of running before sole and tread started to separate. Think Nike has been trading on their good name for a longtime. Pretty much stick to Mizuno and Asics running shoes these days.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
67_big.jpg

Only good NIKE has been the nuke capable NIKE Hercule's SAM.

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Patiently waiting for irony to arrive in the form of someone getting shot for the latest pair of Nike shoes. And if the shoes are named after Kaepernick, that would be icing on the cake.
They would blame Trump anyway.

Haven't had a pair of Nike shoes in years. Pretty much just wear Pumas since I found them to be a lot more comfortable.

I am still blown away that people care what someone who is paid an obscene amount of money to throw an inflated pig's bladder around a field thinks about anything.

VenomVeins

Established Member

Nailed it.

10x better than Nike in every aspect.

I even have a pair of Asics dedicated to my Muay Thai/Boxing heavybagging. They have taken an absolute beating (literally) and have held up amazingly well. I even bought a backup duplicate pair for when the original pair finally let go.

Very underrated shoe company.

**** nike.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Nailed it.

10x better than Nike in every aspect.

I even have a pair of Asics dedicated to my Muay Thai/Boxing heavybagging. They have taken an absolute beating (literally) and have held up amazingly well. I even bought a backup duplicate pair for when the original pair finally let go.

Very underrated shoe company.

**** nike.

Been running Mizuno waveriders lately, but still love Asics. I am just waiting for them to make some changes to their GT lineup.

quad

Established Member
I bought Nike shoes 2 years ago and some shorts a few months ago. Those will be my last Nike purchases. And if someone gifts me anything Nike I'll return it for a refund.

quad

Established Member
The fact that society somehow idolizes and worships athletes should be very disconcerting. I'd like to see representation by someone who goes out and busts his or her ass daily rather than a ball player.
Yes. I never understood grown men cheering on these players. When I was in Primary School I did but now I want to be my own hero. I don't need someone else to be my hero. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread