No more Krispy Kreme in Puyallup! WTF!

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
So I was driving home the other night and looked over at the KK and realized that all the signs were taken off the building and the shit was missing inside! Then I drive by yesterday and theres a chain link fence around the building and a sign that says "coming soon: Panera Bread" WTF! I dont give a shit about the doughnuts but the its fact that it was the meet spot where everyone hung out and BS'd about cars. So wheres the new spot gonna be fellas?

T800

Established Member
Damn...Panera Bread?

Just called the Gig Harbor location...they don't close till 9. Suck.

I have no idea on a new location...there are places that people hang closer to me(Seattle)...but I liked the KK crowd. Maybe something will come up.

As far as staying there...I doubt they will like us hanging out at a restaurant. No matter if we eat there or not.

What about the KK at the Tacoma Mall? Big ass parking lot...dunno if they would try to chase us outta there. I would think if you bought a donut, security couldn't really make you leave...

Last edited:

T800

Established Member
Just trolled Lsx...

I haven't been down to the KK in a few weeks, but looks like everybody is heading over to the Sonic.

King9er09

Established Member
KK at the Tacoma Mall is the one I thought you guys were going to until now, lol! Thats right down the road from me, what do you guys say?

T800

Established Member
Im new to Washington and would like to meet up somewhere maybe this weekend?? Anyone down?

Hey man..welcome!

Looks like everybody is heading down to the Sonic off of Meridian in Puyallup.

Although...not sure if people are hanging out at the KK until it is occupied by the Panera people. The Sonic is close, so I will probably cruise by both...

Looks like it may rain Fri/Sat so will depend on weather.

OGmackPLRcool

Established Member
Would they throw a fit about just going over to the mall parking lot?

I remember back in the day the Tacoma KK was guaranteed to get shut down at some point during the night. Usually due to a burnout or otherwise stupid/immature behavior

Last edited:

King9er09

Established Member
Seems pretty clear out right now, but As a residnent of Washington for only a month now I know that could change with a snap of a finger, lol. Thanx T800, I appreciate it. If we are to do this lets decide.

T800

Established Member
Would they throw a fit about just going over to the mall parking lot?

I remember back in the day the Tacoma KK was guaranteed to get shut down at some point during the night. Usually due to a burnout or otherwise stupid/immature behavior

I doubt it...thats where all the "Ricer" guys hang out. I would think that nobody would give a shit if we hung out at the KK until it gets occupied(I have heard it will be vacant till the end of summer).

See how it goes. These kinds of things tend to take on a life of their own...get a few people headed to one spot and the whole crowd ends up over there, lol.

If it's not raining later, I will make a pass through both the KK and the Sonic...see who's where. Probably around 9.

mattalope

96 cobra 441 rwhp 386 lb
Established Member
I noticed some nice rides the other night at sonic. I didn't know there was fellow cobra brothers around this close.

Fastback

Baker
Established Member
Premium Member
I still do once in a while. Used to live there and was at the XXX all the time. Lots of pre 70's hot rods...when I'm there I feel like a Yamaha at Sturgis, lol.

I have taken my cobra there once and got alot of attention. But i also take my 1970 fastback there too. Im sure that they would not mind. Every nice saturday, im trying to be there, its a great place. There are always newer cars there, and my buddy brought his 2011 5.0 there andgot lots of questions. Its still good here, lets check it out!

Users who are viewing this thread