No more cobra... all parts must go! LOTS OF PARTS INSIDE>>>>>>

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Yeah, UPS can suck a nut. I recently shipped someone a Cobra spoiler on here. The first couple days it said Billing Info Received, then the 3rd day, the damn thing was delivered to me and the UPS tracking number didn't work at that point. Wound up resending it via DHL.

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
redfiresvtsnake... i got your package personally intercepted... so yours is delayed a day or two... you should be getting it tonight...

let me know...

on the other two... ups said that they would let me know if the next few days what is up... if they cant find the packages, full refunds will be issued...

it is all out of my hands now... nothing really that i can do... i hope that they find everything...

ill keep you guys posted...

btw... when you do get your packages... please post in here and let me know or send me a pm... so i dont have to stress about this crap anymore...

thanks
jake

Greg@RET

Established Member
I have a MSD window/cup switches here that are not mine. Also the Hood struts arrived, but only one was in the box. The other one must have fell out somewhere.

scarface1

Noobasaurus Rex
Established Member
mine finally says "redirected" Delivery on the 10th of Sept.! wow, I have never seen ups take 12 days to get something shipped..lol

dvast8n

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Greg 1320' said:
I have a MSD window/cup switches here that are not mine. Also the Hood struts arrived, but only one was in the box. The other one must have fell out somewhere.
THAT'S VR_007 STUFF.

vr4_007

Established Member
Thanks guys,..
Greg,..
That should be a MSD Moduel, NOS/Cup Plate control unit, and a Predator cable right?

I will PM you my address, plese gimme your pay-pal addy and I will fwd you come cash. Your integrity is second to none,.. this is another reason why I love this site over supraforums,.. more often than not this wouldnt hof happened.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Sorry guys been tied up at the shop. I will send your stuff tomorrow.:beer:

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Got my CC plates yesterday. Thanks man. I'm going to post feedback just please do the same. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread