No more 4x4, FRPP "C" Springs pics

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
Last weekend I installed my FRPP C Springs and finally got around to taking some pics of the new ride height. Here are some before and afters:

Before:
feb062.jpg

After:
april6a.jpg

Before:
feb0612.jpg

After:
april2a.jpg

Before:
feb0627.jpg

After:
april3.jpg

Oh, and these pics are also some before and after pics for padding and covering my roll bar with Jegs roll bar padding and neoprene Roll Bar Rapz.

I like the ride height of the C springs. They get rid of the jacked up 4x4 look, but the car doesn't look slammed... just sportier and meaner :-D

Last edited:

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
lasercobra said:
Did you just do springs and did you install?

Looks good!

Yeah, just the springs and I installed them myself last weekend. The springs make such a huge difference in both the looks and the handling performance. I am very happy with the results of both :-D

The only drawback so far is that my jack won't fit under the sides. I have to first drive up onto some 2x8"s...

pest36

Established Member
yeah now you just need to take those nasty rims off. no offense :)

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
pest36 said:
yeah now you just need to take those nasty rims off. no offense :)

None taken. :) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (or owner). I love the way they look, and that's all that really matters. They also look much better in person than in pictures. I have gotten quite a few compliments on them on the street and at the drag strip.

Users who are viewing this thread