No more 4x4 Finally lowered the Cobra !

Dark Side

Cobra Commander
Established Member
After 2 years of owning my cobra I have finally lowered her ! My set up is H&R Race top iso only in front and no iso's in the rear and mm caster/camber plates.
The back looks killer I just hope the front settles some more. They were installed Fri so we will see. What do you guys think ?

Before:
IMG_09361.jpg

After:
IMG_01441.jpg

IMG_01471.jpg

blubyu90

Established Member
were you by carrabas on barrett pkwy around 7 o'clock? if that was you, it looked really good!!!

Dark Side

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Thanks for the props guys ! I am really hoping the front will settle more though.

were you by carrabas on barrett pkwy around 7 o'clock? if that was you, it looked really good!!!

Yea that was me and thx ! What were you driving ?

Now you just need some rear spacers; looks nice.

I know I need some just dont know what size ? For now I am gonna run the sock wheels until I can find some black CCW's :rockon: But that might take some time and $$$ lol.

04redfireRO

DRACULA'S COUNTRY
Established Member
Mine looks just like yours but i cut my springs one coil in the front and 3/4 in the back.
It looks good.

SVT4ME

Established Member
I love the stance. Coming from the factory as high as it does just doesn't look right!

blubyu90

Established Member
i don't drive anything cool anymore. lol. i was in a silver 2011 vw jetta tdi!!! you ever hang out there on friday or saturday nights?

Users who are viewing this thread