No Heat and it’s about to be winter!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
There’s no heat coming from the vent when it’s set to the heat setting on my 96 cobra. I’ve checked and made sure the cooling system has been properly burped, the heater core seems to be flowing because the hoses feel hot. I also checked the actuator on the dash and it does move between C and H.

Do these cars have a heater control valve? If so, where is it at because I did not see it in the engine compartment.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
There’s no heat coming from the vent when it’s set to the heat setting on my 96 cobra. I’ve checked and made sure the cooling system has been properly burped, the heater core seems to be flowing because the hoses feel hot. I also checked the actuator on the dash and it does move between C and H.

Do these cars have a heater control valve? If so, where is it at because I did not see it in the engine compartment.

Thermostat or drop the glove box. Behind it are a bunch of colored vac line running to a little manifold thing. These provide the vacuum to move the blend air stuff. Make sure nothing popped off.

Users who are viewing this thread