No front end disguise! 2010 GT and V6 vert!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i think it might be an improvement, but I will need to see a photo with an actual color, not cow-like.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
I thought the cowl hood would be more pronounced. Maybe it's just the camo playing tricks on my eyes.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
They did the Front right and the mirrors, the rear I'm still not so sure, needs to be uncovered.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
I was thinking there would be a bigger difference than the S197. I still like it though. Cant wait to see the final product.

black N/A beast

Established Member
i remember seein the 05 in the same ugly cow skin camo goin down the freeway, it looks pretty good, the rims dont look too bad they are almost a halibrand style and its definatly got some type of a cowl hood, the front end is more of a gt500 style except the lower valance is kinda weird. now the only thing we need to figure out is whats really powering this beast!

SupaNOVA

Is Not Amused.
Established Member
i remember seein the 05 in the same ugly cow skin camo goin down the freeway, it looks pretty good, the rims dont look too bad they are almost a halibrand style and its definatly got some type of a cowl hood, the front end is more of a gt500 style except the lower valance is kinda weird. now the only thing we need to figure out is whats really powering this beast![/QUOTE]

from the window sticker it looks to me like a 4.6L 3v and 5 speed manual.

79785704ly0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread