no complaints here anymore

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i think that's the same andre that post here. he has some sweet speed run videos of that truck blasting down the autobahn. damn sucks about the gas. most of europe is like that....

mrose75

Established Member
My Mom went to Germany a few years ago for a family reunion and she said she filled up my uncles Benz once. Over $100. Can't remember exactly how much, like I said a few years ago. But, I don't complain when I go to the pumps just because of that. And if you're stationed in Germany in the military they used to sell gas coupons that basically offset the gas prices. You buy the coupons on base by the liter at close to U.S. prices and then certain gas stations accept them. But I haven't been there since '93, so I'm not sure what they do now. But wouldn't it be fun to take the Cobra on the autobahn. Maybe I'll gt stationed there one day. Get to see the relatatives I haven't seen in a while, eat German food and drink German beer, and introduce a little more American Muscle onto the autobahn. Thinking about going there for vacation soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread