No competition

boomer003

Established Member
I had my brand new, squeaky clean 03 Cobra Convertible for about 4 days when a guy in an 03 BMW M3 convertible wanted a piece. It happened to be a nice, traffic free 9 mile stretch of 4 lane interstate when he paired up with me at about 55mph. I down shifted into 4th and off we went. As I approached 130, he was no where to be seen, not even in the rear view mirror. I shut it down and about 2 miles later, he rolled up next to me and bowed his head in defeat. This car is awesome, but parked for the winter, it's snowing today.

wannacobra

Future Job...
Established Member
thats awesome man i want a m3 but if i get one i know enough not to race a cobra... btw i want a 03 snake more though:)

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by 03miamisnake
good kill. could have easily dropped it into 3rd though.

My first thought when I read the post as well. If you pulled him at 55 in fourth - it would have been real ugly from third!

Thacker

Established Member
Originally posted by boomer003
I had my brand new, squeaky clean 03 Cobra Convertible for about 4 days when a guy in an 03 BMW M3 convertible wanted a piece. It happened to be a nice, traffic free 9 mile stretch of 4 lane interstate when he paired up with me at about 55mph. I down shifted into 4th and off we went. As I approached 130, he was no where to be seen, not even in the rear view mirror. I shut it down and about 2 miles later, he rolled up next to me and bowed his head in defeat. This car is awesome, but parked for the winter, it's snowing today.

You kept driving full throttle for 2 miles after the race was over?

Users who are viewing this thread