No Cats/Cats, X or H pipe, paired with borla stingers?

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Well I want to add a bit more hp without going the pulley route, what would you guys reccomend? No really worried about how loud it would be, I just want the most hp/tq I can get.

Thanks!:rockon: :beer:

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
o/r x pipe from vrs exhaust or the upr pipe seem to sound the best with the stingers. If you want to go with an H pipe, go with the prochamber.

Wayneo

Established Member
I have the o/r bassani x-pipe and I think it sounds awesome. I really didn't like it at first untill I had my friend drive my car. It sounds alot better outside the car.

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
ive got the bassani x and mac mufflers, felt the same way too at first, but then every where i go i get compliments on how great and unique the car sounds! but its all a personal choice

PDubs

Established Member
I would imagine for your purposes, an o/r pipe would be best. If you factor in sound, my catted x + stingers is enough for me.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
I put a UPR off-road X on a couple of months ago with my Stingers and I thought it sounded like ASS. Way too raspy for me. So I had them weld in the cats from my stock H-pipe and now I think it's perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread