No biggie just a flesh eating Robot

brentman2007

Established Member
060331_robot_flesh_big.jpg

Photo: Bug-Eating Robots Use Flies for Fuel

brentman2007

Established Member
Really though I was listening to the radio and heard this so I used my intranet Google machine to find out if it was really true. And it was :uh oh:

so yeah the good news is that we have a whole new source of energy... the bad news is that The Matrix was right and Now i cant decide between the blue and the red pill LOL

But really we could raise tissue in plants like KFC does for their chickens and the whole planet could be fueled from chicken LOL

Slow99x

Established Member
I hust heard about the government commisioned a Boston based company to build a robot that can be powered by eating living matter like trees and bushes. It can also be fueled by eating HUMAN CORPSES! No lie. I was listening to the local radio station here in Chicago (Q101) and they talked about it there.

brentman2007

Established Member
I hust heard about the government commisioned a Boston based company to build a robot that can be powered by eating living matter like trees and bushes. It can also be fueled by eating HUMAN CORPSES! No lie. I was listening to the local radio station here in Chicago (Q101) and they talked about it there.

HAHA that's where i heard it too

Users who are viewing this thread