NM 07 Jeep SRT8 44k miles $30k OBO

Mr Incredible

Established Member
NM 07 Jeep SRT8 44k miles $29.5k or Trade

It's time to move on to something different. Jeep has been great, but I have a TBSS as well and don't need two SUVs.

It's my DD so the paint does have some minor imperfections. I clay bar and wax it regularly so other than typical DD stuff the paint is in excellent condition. I bought the Jeep with 15k miles on it and it looks like the person before me was not too careful with parking blocks so the front bumper has been flexed and has some cracks in the paint. If I kept it I would get the front bumper repainted eventually.

I take care of the rims just as well as the paint. The only imperfection on the rims is one time when I got to close to the curb on the driver's side:bash:

The interior is in excellent condition 10/10 with Weathertech floor mats and the factory ones as well and the rubber Jeep mat in the cargo area. It has every option except rear entertainment.

I am very picky with my vehicles, so believe me when I say that the imperfections that I am mentioning are minor and I am only trying to be as honest as possible.

I put new Toyos on it about 5k miles ago, 315s in the back and 275s up front. It has R1 slotted rotors and Hawk HPS pads from around the same time. As far as engine mods it just as a 4" intake and a Predator.

Like I said in the title: 44k miles (but it is my DD so will go up) Asking $29,500 OBO. That's pretty close to what I owe so I can't go a whole lot lower. I will entertain offers, but don't need to sell it, just thinking about moving back to a car of some sort. I live in the Four Corners area in New Mexico. Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
damn i should have sold mine for more. i sold my srt8 jeep in PERFECT condition with a ton of mods and 36k miled for $25k

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
damn i should have sold mine for more. i sold my srt8 jeep in PERFECT condition with a ton of mods and 36k miled for $25k

where the hell are you now? I wouldnt mind one if I could find one in that price range

onebadsvt

Established Member
ya and it had wheels, 3 tvs, ps3, system, exhaust, intake, nav, the works! damn me! lol but on another note gl with the sale, these jeeps are amazing gas guzlers

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Still interested in trading for a Terminator....or maybe a Lightning if I found one for the right price. I miss my True Blue.

Users who are viewing this thread