NLOC"AA"

MICHAELPAUL

Established Member
I guess we need to start a NLOC ANNOMOUS!!! I had no idea how bad I was addicted, till it was gone. I am going threw some serious withdrawls here. I will be the first one to start off by admitting I have a problem. They say the first steep in recovery is admitting you have a problem!!!:cuss:

Hey MUDD, It was cool meeting you last Friday at the drags in Kennadale. I was having some traction problems, I only ran three passes. I got my time down to the mid 8's on motor and stock radials. Easily 7.5s on the spray and good tires. We will have to get together again when you get your truck running.

Michael Cunningham

Muddmann

Established Member
hey man, nice meetin you too...

cool! i knew you had more in it. hell, i ran a few 9.2's wayyyy before the "dam-i-gotta-go-faster" bug hit me II-)

i hung out til 10, then split...i was freezin my @$$ off, walkin around lookin for them TALON boys...but i did get to meet Doug and his "date" (AutoTap) :-D .

i also got to see the white L2 and his helmet mess up the black LS1 that was very obviously modded...who was that masked helmet? they were takin bets in the stands, talkin how Ford cant touch an LS1, especially that particular LS1... :lol1:

im hoping to have her up this weekend, im gonna give her a run without the vacuum solenoid, and see what happens :coolman:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by MICHAELPAUL
I guess we need to start a NLOC ANNOMOUS!!! I had no idea how bad I was addicted, till it was gone. I am going threw some serious withdrawls here. I will be the first one to start off by admitting I have a problem. They say the first steep in recovery is admitting you have a problem!!!:cuss:

Hey MUDD, It was cool meeting you last Friday at the drags in Kennadale. I was having some traction problems, I only ran three passes. I got my time down to the mid 8's on motor and stock radials. Easily 7.5s on the spray and good tires. We will have to get together again when you get your truck running.

Michael Cunningham
Well I hope you stick around on our site as well........ not quite like NLOC but we both cooperate jointly on events and such............
Its just cause Jerry and I are such good friends :D hehe just playing :)

Users who are viewing this thread