NJ, WTB 03/04 Heads complete

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Looking for a set of 03/04 Cobra heads, must be complete. Prefer local or resonable drive from the NJ area. So NJ, NY, DE, PA,MD or CT are options I will consider. Prefer revised heads. Shoot me an email with a price and pics at [email protected]

03screamingSVT

Established Member
I have some 03 heads, my build went south, sold the rotating assembly and still have a teksid block and heads here. They are complete, had the machine shop check them and do new valve stem seals. Im in OH and have no problem shipping(or pick up if you wanted). Im in them $895 after paying the machine shop and buying them. I know its more than they are worth but make a reasonable offer if your interested

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
I have some 03 heads, my build went south, sold the rotating assembly and still have a teksid block and heads here. They are complete, had the machine shop check them and do new valve stem seals. Im in OH and have no problem shipping(or pick up if you wanted). Im in them $895 after paying the machine shop and buying them. I know its more than they are worth but make a reasonable offer if your interested

Can you get me some pics and a zip code via PM... I will consider these

Are these the 9 thread revised heads? I assume they are complete and ready to bolt on?

Users who are viewing this thread