NJ Meet/Cruise

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Might be down for Princeton if it were on the 15th but Sunday is tough for me getting home from there.

SRT-4 Turbo 7

Established Member
Meet at the rest stop at exit 98 CSD and I will follow you to the meet. I need to check my work schedule again though.

CSD

Banned
Might be down for Princeton if it were on the 15th but Sunday is tough for me getting home from there.

Saturday is good for me, I'm on vacation that week so it doesn't matter. Let's give it a week or two and see how the majority of ppl's schedules look. :beer:

Meet at the rest stop at exit 98 CSD and I will follow you to the meet. I need to check my work schedule again though.

Shoot me a pm when you know for sure and we'll work something out.

ModularFan

Established Member
I don't own a mustang or ford for that matter lol, But Id like to meet people on here.

ModularFan

Established Member
Let me know when the Official Date is to this, I may have to work, But If I have to take off I will, Unless I am schedule to work in the morning. what time were you thinking Chris?

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Some bad news Gents...

This weekend when I was cruising with my girlfriend to go to Stewarts to get a chili dog and a rootbeer....a 17 year old girl smashed into my rear while trying to change a song on her ipod....:bash::bash::bash::bash::bash::bash:

Fortunately everyone is ok, but my rear got pressed in a little it seems as my rear quarters managed to go into my door panel a little it seems, yet everything opens and closes fine somehow. My left side of the exhaust got pushed in about 6 inches and made a circular cut out in the girls bumper as she went underneath my cobra. I've got some pictures to illustrate that but I'll post them later as I prepare myself to do battle with the appraisal. The girls father "oh its not that bad, I'll buy you a new bumper" when clearly thats not the case.

30 minutes away as we speak from me takin her into for the Appraisal work, I'll keep you informed. Once the cobras back on the street I'll be down!

Until then...

fml

Users who are viewing this thread