NJ Lightning Owners DIY Day!

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
UPDATED

This is a cross post from Lightningrodder... I figured i might as well open it up over here on SVTP seeing as how we have a venue and a time and a day planned out.

I spend a lot of time on the Audizine and EuroAddiction (as my daily is an 04 S4) and we have had a ton of very fun/very successful/very productive DIY get together days at one of the more gracious/informed members houses nearby.

As a person that is not as mechanically inclined as most, I figured that putting together a DIY get together in the Northern NJ area for all of the Tri-State Lightning owners that, like me, have some plans for their trucks but are a bit hesitant to turn a wrench by themselves.

I am not talking about anything crazy that would require major equipment (engine pulls, bed pulls), but smaller projects that could be done on jack stands with some specialized tools (suspension work, brake jobs, exhaust work, pulley swaps, etc).

Date: Saurday, June 12

51 Loeser Ave.
Somerville, NJ 08876

Time: let's say 10am. If people want to start earlier, let me know.

Attending:
1. Wes (02L)
2. Artie (SkippyMcGee)
3. BlowerWhore
4. VINNIE
5. 04SVT-L
6. Kirst8404
7. SVTLIGHT2000
8. LINOGT
9. toddslightning
10.Bearly Legal

Let me know who is interested! It should be a good time had by all! :beer:

Last edited:

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
bumping again...

Attending:
1. Wes (02L)
2. Artie (SkippyMcGee)
3. BlowerWhore
4. VINNIE
5. 04SVT-L
6. Kirst8404
7. SVTLIGHT2000
8. LINOGT
9. toddslightning
10. Bearly Legal
11. Ct.TOPGUN

Zulu10SS

Established Member
I know im the enemy but I love the Lightnings, I might stop by I live in Bridgewater next town over...My old man owns the trucking company right at the end of Loeser if you need any extra parking spots

Users who are viewing this thread