NJ Guys, Insurance for 03 Cobra?

Oh Three Cobra

Established Member
Hello. My Cobra is currently insured in Texas as that is where I bought it while living out there for a few years. I am now back in NJ permanently and need to switch the insurance. Whats a good company to go with? Progressive, Geico, other? I am 27 and have no points on my license. Full coverage of course.

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
I insure all my cars through State Farm.

$96 for the 03 Cobra
$108 for the 04 Cobra
$98 for the 03 SVT Focus

Thats a month.

I'm also 30 and married with no points.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
31 yrs old here and my 03 cobra was 90 dollars a month through geico. My toyota and my 5.0 stang together is 70 dollars a month. I dont have any accidents or tickets. This is pa though but it seems as though the second guy that posted has similar rates.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
AIG is the cheapest of the major insurance companies. I have tried most of the big names and have owned and 03 and an 04 cobra.

You'll have to look at a few. NJ Cure, State Farm is excellent. I'm not sure if Liberty Mutual is doing any new policies. I have NJ Manufacturers for $1300 a year. 30 and no points either.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
You'll have to look at a few. NJ Cure, State Farm is excellent. I'm not sure if Liberty Mutual is doing any new policies. I have NJ Manufacturers for $1300 a year. 30 and no points either.

I wouldn't go to crazyhorse if I was you, just letting you know:beer:

.91fox said:
I wouldn't go to crazyhorse if I was you, just letting you know:beer:

WTF would you know jerkoff? You act like you know Crazy Horse's owner personally. Been to Crazy Horse for several years and never had any problems there you stupid little shit. :loser:

Typically internet idiot that slams a shop and has no personal experience there. Douche bags like contribute nothing to this world but slanderous gossip.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
:beer:
01cobravortech said:
WTF would you know jerkoff? You act like you know Crazy Horse's owner personally. Been to Crazy Horse for several years and never had any problems there you stupid little shit. :loser:

Typically internet idiot that slams a shop and has no personal experience there. Douche bags like contribute nothing to this world but slanderous gossip.

How about my friend that works there:loser: He quit cause chris was riping people off and doing things the easiest way instead of the right way. I was just trying to look out for you but you got to be a dumbass about it:beer:

Last edited:

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
01cobravortech said:

His brother has been going there for a couple of years. I have had Chris Winter work on my cars as well. I stopped going there for various reasons myself. But if you have gone with great success, then continue to do so. Everybody does what works for them.

.91fox said:
:beer:

How about my friend that works there:loser: He quit cause chris was riping people off and doing things the easiest way instead of the right way. I was just trying to look out for you but you got to be a dumbass about it:beer:

Look out for me? I know Chris personally. Don't talk sh*t about people you don't know anything about. There's always two sides to every story stupid ass. Change your sig to biggest *** in your high school. The last person I'm taking advice from is some schmuck 17 year old that has never had work done by Chris. The guy that writes his programs is one of the top tuners in the US not just for Mustangs but for Vettes. Why do I bother. You have no clue what you're talking about homo.

And whats your friend's name? Was it the same stupid ass that Chris fired that claimed that he knew how to work on Ford Focuses and created an issue with a customer that wanted a blower installed on it? I bet it is that guy.

Last edited:

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Look out for me? I know Chris personally. Don't talk sh*t about people you don't know anything about. There's always two sides to every story stupid ass. Change your sig to biggest *** in your high school. The last person I'm taking advice from is some schmuck 17 year old that has never had work done by Chris. The guy that writes his programs is one of the top tuners in the US not just for Mustangs but for Vettes. Why do I bother. You have no clue what you're talking about homo.

Alright there buddy what ever you say top tuner lol

BTW, im not 17 yet:loser:

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
O, and not to mention the 03 cobra he did. Heads, cam, ported blower and his "best tune" and only made 510 to the wheels haha:shrug:

I am not trying to put him down or anything, but the things he does is messed up.

.91fox said:
Alright there buddy what ever you say top tuner lol

BTW, im not 17 yet:loser:

Now this is even more pathetic. Considering I'm arguing with a guy who doesn't even drive yet is an expert on NJ's tuners. Go j*erkoff to your baseball cards son.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Now this is even more pathetic. Considering I'm arguing with a guy who doesn't even drive yet is an expert on NJ's tuners. Go j*erkoff to your baseball cards son.

What makes it even sadder is that you talking shit to a 16 year old, lol. Im sopose to be the imature one not you:coolman:

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
01cobravortech said:

And whats your friend's name? Was it the same stupid ass that Chris fired that claimed that he knew how to work on Ford Focuses and created an issue with a customer that wanted a blower installed on it? I bet it is that guy.

Dude seriously! He was just trying to look out for you. Don't have to rip him a new one for that.

Is there a reason you come off so hard ass to everyone. Also lighten up on the name calling. Your how old?

Like said before you go with who does right by you. Every tuner(but you said he isn't even doing his own tunes anymore) has there good and bad customers.

I have heard horror stories about Crasy Horse. Only thing I can do about it is give my Honest OPINION and go from there.

Anyways have a nice weekend!

TriPodRacing said:
Dude seriously! He was just trying to look out for you. Don't have to rip him a new one for that.

Is there a reason you come off so hard ass to everyone. Also lighten up on the name calling. Your how old?

Like said before you go with who does right by you. Every tuner(but you said he isn't even doing his own tunes anymore) has there good and bad customers.

I have heard horror stories about Crasy Horse. Only thing I can do about it is give my Honest OPINION and go from there.

Anyways have a nice weekend!

Listen chief, I know you let the boy ride in the back seat of your Cobra but this was a carry over from a previous thread several months ago. The boy was well aware that I have had work done there for 4 years so this Mr. Innocent act doesn't wash. I don't appreciate a little jerk like that trying to flame a good guy. It wouldn't be tolerated with any other tuner on this board, let alone vendors.

I've run into several of the guys on here with the same "claiming the horror story mumbo jumbo" from Crazy Horse. And its always a complaint about price. There's only one guy on here that actually had the bawls to describe what the issue was and he claimed KB CC plates were put on improperly. If the boy wants to be a smart ass and run his mouth and make snyde remarks thats fine. But he'll be spoken to in the right tone for that. Its that simple.

Last edited:

TriPodRacing

U MAD?
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Listen chief, I know you let the boy ride in the back seat of your Cobra but this was a carry over from a previous thread several months ago. The boy was well aware that I have had work done for 4 years so this Mr. Innocent act doesn't wash. I don't appreciate a little jerk like that trying to flame a good guy. It wouldn't be tolerated with any other tuner on this board, let alone vendors.

I've run into several of the guys on here with the same "claiming the horror story mumbo jumbo" from Crazy Horse. And its always a complaint about price. There's only one guy on here that actually had the bawls to describe what the issue was and he claimed KB CC plates were put on improperly. If the boy wants to be a smart ass and run his mouth and make snyde remarks thats fine. But he'll be spoken to in the right tone for that. Its that simple.

Ok Chief thats fine you want to defend the guy that does your work. I don't have a problem with that. I was just wondering if the name calling was appropriate.

I can state issues that other people have had with your guy,but thats it. I don't have any personal experience with him. I do all my own work.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread