NJ Focus meet Oct 11

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
NJ's Focus club Strictly/Focused is having its last scheduled meet of the season next Saturday, October 11th at the Rutgers grease trucks in New Brunswick. All Focii and Focus owners/enthusiasts are more than welcome to show up; we love seeing new people in the area and what everyone is up to with their cars. :burnout:

We meet at the grease trucks for some food around 5:30pm, and then head to a parking deck nearby to take pics, BS about whatever, and get to know each other. It's a great thing to know people in the area who know how to help with our cars, so come on out for some food and make some friends. :beer: Since this is our last meet this season, we'll have a nice-sized group there.

I will be showcasing CFM's first ported SVT head, as well! :thumbsup: It's not on the car yet, so you can take a close look at the fine work they do.

40 College Ave
New Brunswick, NJ 08901

Directions, maps, lots of info, and lots of pics of previous meets can be found here: http://forums.strictlyfocused.com/YaBB.pl?num=1184612715 We meet every month during Daylight Savings, and discussion of this upcoming meet can be found here: http://forums.strictlyfocused.com/YaBB.pl?num=1222702181/0

I hope to see some new faces there! :) -Casey

Last edited:

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
The weather looks perfect for tomorrow... 70 degrees and sunny skies! :D

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
damn i gots my lil cousins bday today and Ill be in the L anyway shit maybe you ill take a detour and stop by.

CaysE

SVT Focus Guru
Established Member
We had 9 show up... not bad at all considering quite a few who said they'd be there didn't go. :)

IMG_1790_86_87_88_89.jpg

IMG_1794_1_2_3.jpg

And one of my car. ;)

IMG_1817_4_5_6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread