Nitto tire's

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
2 245/45/17 555 Extreme's and 2 275/40/17 555 Extreme Drag radials, about 85-90% tread left.
Bought and mounted them on my stock cobra wheels, used 2 times, sold wheels, dismounted tires, and have them sitting in my garage wrapped up in plastic bags. I have 18's on my car and will not use these. Asking $400 + shipping OBO.

Last edited:

mystic1219

Established Member
WHITE94COBRA1 said:
It keeps kicking you email addy out?
With the most advanced technology in the world (anyone seen the comercials with godsmack in the background?), the navy cant get email to work half of the time, and I am in port (hooked to a landline). And go figure, photobucket wont work on the ship either. I will have to look at them when I get home tonight.

WHITE94COBRA1

Established Member
I tried from a couple different Email addy's too, thinking maybe the gov kick's out gmail or aol. Sorry man I tried... The tires are dirty too, so i'll clean em up and take better pics.

mystic1219 said:
With the most advanced technology in the world (anyone seen the comercials with godsmack in the background?), the navy cant get email to work half of the time, and I am in port (hooked to a landline). And go figure, photobucket wont work on the ship either. I will have to look at them when I get home tonight.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread