nitto nt555r2 photos on stock rear tires!

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
hello all! ive been looking for the past hour to see if anyone has any photos of these tires ( 305x35x20s ) on their stock rims. If you do can you please share in this thread!? Thanks!

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
yes and was wondering how wide they are from left to right. ( contact patch ) someone posted a photo in the other thread i commented on to see the bulge and i dont think its to bad.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I had 305s on my hellcat. I believe they are the same width rim. There was a little bulge but it was fine. It gave it a bit of an old school cool look that fit the car.

The bigger issue is performance related. The wider tire will have a smaller contact patch. But if you are at a power level where this matters you probably would not be running 20s. My HC was 720 whp and hooked fine on a 20/305.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
i should be around 700RWHP and i enjoy the 20 inch rim stock look. I do have 18s with mickey thompsons but not a big fan of the look even though THEY HOOK AND BOOK at the cost of swaying at higher speeds in the ass. Not a big fan of that either.

03SonicStang

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread