NITTO NT05R Drag Radial (315/35-17)

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I have been looking for a place that has these in stock... But I cant seem to find them? Does anyone know where to find these ready to ship?

I have tried American Muscle.... Lethal... Idk where else to look.

thanks guys

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Stupid question...you check ebay? I bought a set of KDWII's yesterday for $320 shipped. Brand new and that is for a pair!! Ebay FTMFW!

TVSCobra

Established Member
Im pretty sure Disount tire has them, they also have the best price for these tires.

redfr03svtsnake

Import Killer since 03'
Established Member
There was a guy who had a couple of sets for sale on ebay, i emailed him and haggled a little- got two to my door for $375 for TWO 315/35/17s. He had a second set for sale but i was dragging ass and didnt just buy em, thinkin of a resale. Let me give a review of tires though- took them for their first drive tonight- they hook AMAZING... i can spin them BUT this was the first ride on them! The rubber is SO soft, and they really make my car feel stupid fast again, i had 335 hoosiers before, and these BLOW those away. Ima see if i can get in touch with that guy, and see if i can get a few sets from him. I had to wait for a little more than a week, and was just skeptical about going around ebay but MAN, he came through. I was getting antzy, but hell i got em. Ill email him now, and see about some more.

Last edited:

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
I bought my Nitto NT05R's in a 315/35/17 from ebay for 390$ to my door! They hook very well, worth every penny and everything you read about is true. The guy was out of blue springs missouri, racingimportz is his name. Fast shipping.

2 NEW NITTO NT-05R P315/35R-17 315 35 17 NT05R DRAG: eBay Motors (item 280556474232 end time Sep-06-10 06:29:09 PDT)

Or anytime you want to buy something you can hop on google and type in whatever it is you are looking for and then click "shopping" it is at the top a few words to the right... that always gives me good results, you can sort your results from relevance, price high to low, and price low to high.
Good luck, PM me if you need any shopping tips.. I practice weekly :)

Users who are viewing this thread