Nitto NT01 tires.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Anybody have experience with these. I love the tread design? How do they ook? How are they under normal city driving? Ever get caught in a light sprinkle or rain? Feedback please....:banana:

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
not me personaly but have a buddy that runs them on his cobra and he said they hook well and hes gotten about 6k+ miles out of them so far

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Hmm...I'm really debating these. I have brand new Nitto Drag's you know, the standard drags, but these tires are so sweet. Nitto's website is just filled with a bunch of big vocab words and marketing schemes, so I can't go off of that. I don't plan on having it out in the rain, but every once in a while it starts when we're out.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
The NT-01 is a road race tire and they are an awesome tire on the track. I have no clue how they would be on the street if those are your intentions?

I don't think they would be too good in the rain however.

FWIW

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Yeah, thanks. I bet they hook ,but who knows about overall handling etc. At 182 each plus shipping, I better not chance it.

bigmoose

Established Member
check out their new NT-05 design under the street section of their website. It looks to have excellent grip and stiffer sidewalls, yet still be a street tire with good drivability in the rain. I'm buying a set when they come out next month.

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
check out their new NT-05 design under the street section of their website. It looks to have excellent grip and stiffer sidewalls, yet still be a street tire with good drivability in the rain. I'm buying a set when they come out next month.

Oh man, I know, those do look badass!:banana: I like those too. But it is a street tire, so I'm a little worried about that. With over 500RWHP, a lot of guys I've talked to on here said the regular Nitto Drags will go up in smoke. I wish Nitto would come out with a sticker Drag tire to compete with the M/T's.

Users who are viewing this thread