Nitto Invo or Hankook Ventus evo 3

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Good afternoon Gents just curious what sort of deal you guys could do on either of the above mentioned tires in 245/45/18. I check your Website and I am curious if you give better deals through here. Also your "compition" has the hankooks for a few bucks cheaper

Edit. I mentioned V12 not 3

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post pho phizzat.

We do not offer forum member discounts at this time but we do guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

We have the Invo and V12 available in the 245/45-18 size. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to help you select the best model for your needs.

On a side note, Hankook is running an $80.00 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a new set.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Thank you for the post pho phizzat.

We do not offer forum member discounts at this time but we do guarantee the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a competitor ever has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it!

We have the Invo and V12 available in the 245/45-18 size. Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to help you select the best model for your needs.

On a side note, Hankook is running an $80.00 mail-in rebate with the purchase of a new set.
Thanks I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread