Nitto 555r 315/35/17

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt - How much can I get 2 of these for?

I apologize for the delay. I was out of the office yesterday.

Here's a link with our current cost on the 555R...

We are still offering free shipping to the lower 48 states and Canada. We offer the lowest delivered price guaranteed. If you can find a cheaper delivered price, let me know and I will beat the competitors price :thumbsup:

mpt_1962

Established Member
Well first let me say to everyone that it WAS NOT DTD that i read that on. I cant remember what the website was, but i remember reading that the 555r would be discontinued soon. Then i heard it from word of mouth by another member that nitto was going to possibly quit making them. Sorry if i left the impression that it was DTD, i did not intend for it to read like that.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well first let me say to everyone that it WAS NOT DTD that i read that on. I cant remember what the website was, but i remember reading that the 555r would be discontinued soon. Then i heard it from word of mouth by another member that nitto was going to possibly quit making them. Sorry if i left the impression that it was DTD, i did not intend for it to read like that.

I certainly didn't read it that way but thank you for clarifying :thumbsup: Well, if this is true, maybe they have a better drag radial in the works :rockon: That would be sweet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread