Nitrous

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
What all would have to be done for nitrous on a 2000 L? I just bought a SC Programer and I havent gotten to far into the mods yet... What is the best system for an L? Nothing to big probably less than a 100 shot. Want to get into the mid 13s, ran at the track a couple of weeks ago and had a 14.65 @ 93.5

blownnotcher

MACA Resident MMA Fighter
Established Member
before i put nos on it id just do a pulley, air intake, tune, and exhaust and be there anyhow

wd13

Established Member
What all would have to be done for nitrous on a 2000 L? I just bought a SC Programer and I havent gotten to far into the mods yet... What is the best system for an L? Nothing to big probably less than a 100 shot. Want to get into the mid 13s, ran at the track a couple of weeks ago and had a 14.65 @ 93.5

Where in MO are you?

The best thing for you right now would be tires, pulley, and air. Nitrous should be your. "if all else fails" solution.

barrett_g

Established Member
I'm originally from West Plains, MO.... Stationed at Little Rock Airforce Base.... currently deployed to Qatar! LOL!

Red_Lightning22

Established Member
Wow.. not very many people know where Cabool is let a lone know of it. Yeah went a couple weeks ago for Test N Tune night. It was actually a lot more popular than I thought that it would be.. Probably over 200 cars there...

Users who are viewing this thread