nitrous

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
need to buy nitrous today/asap for this weekend. Is this a good kit???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ZEX-...023QQitemZ360049618350QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I see it has a WOT switch, which I want. But does it include a window, so i can only spray at certain rpm's? Also, will I need anything else with this??? Thanks guys.:rockon:

Sorry for the newb ?'s, but don't have time to search while at work, and need to order it by day's end.

Last edited:

2001SVTsnake

Established Member
i bought nitrous express

zex is a good simple easy kit...BUT dose not rate the hp at the wheels like nx

+++++nx has lifetime solenoid warrenty

wma8706

Established Member
I would get a nx kit. Widow switch, fuel safety shutoff, and a wot switch.

agree...:beer: spray should come on after 3000 rpm. with your built motor...150-200 shot ...dyno tune with SCT or Predator, colder plugs, race gas, set yor struts soft up front like the 90-10 and 50-50 shocks out back for better weight transfer. With that type of power...you will need at least drag radials or better ...E.T. streets for traction. Nitrous = Monstrous TORQE! Be smart...don't waste all that power you've got...put it to the ground to get the best results possible. Driver mod will always be the most important mod...have fun be safe and good luck!

Last edited:

White01Snake

Shake and Bake!
Established Member
I have the nitrous works kit with the nitrous works max pack. The window switch is a must. Fuel safety switch is a must same with the wot. The cheapest place I found the window switch was from american muscle I think it was like $150. Get a bottle heater also!

Users who are viewing this thread