Nitrous!

Stephen93Cobra

1993 SVT Cobra
Established Member
What would be the best nitrous wet-kit out there to put on my '93 Cobra? Company/Brand? I would greatly appriciate the help!

Thanks,
Stephen

carguy19

Established Member
I like the anderson MS kits, I used a dry kit with a pms on my last 1990 LX before I got the cobra. They are foolproof.

I recommend all their products.

Basically with my 93 cobra..... I called anderson and told them I wanted to buy a blower for my car, and I bought everything they told me to. I trust them 1000%

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Any mods on your car?

If you have never used nitrous before, start out with a 125 shot. Run that for a month or so to get used to it, then step up to a 150 shot. That should hold you over for awhile. I wouldn't go over a 150 if you are still running a stock motor

Mike93SVT

Savior of Junk
Established Member
if you go with a wet shot, make sure it's a plate set up. if it spray in the intake, they have a tendancy to backfire due to the fuel pooling up in the intake. as far as a 200 shot, you have hyper pistons. they don't like anything above the average. i wouldn't suggest anything above a 150 shot. but that's just my .02

i ran a NOS kit and liked it. got tired of filling the bottle, but it was a good setup.

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Mike93SVT said:
. if it spray in the intake, they have a tendancy to backfire due to the fuel pooling up in the intake. .

I have heard of this but never experienced it (and I sprayed a lot of juice through the old motor)

bad93svt

Established Member
I use the nitrousworks t-b plate kit. I have had great luck with it.
on motor 1250 @ 109.
on 150 kit 1115 @ 126.
its a wet kit. started out w 125 & moved up. Would like to go to 175 but the plate starts getting inefficient.

you can see that the nitrous kit is doing it's job..

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread