nitrous wiring ?

williesgt

Established Member
i cant seem to find a wiring schematic for the 2012 gt...i am about to hook up my nitrous kit and was wondering where to pull the RPM signal for the RPM switch and which wire from the throttle body to use for the WOT switch...thank you

williesgt

Established Member
found the wire for the WOT switch its the green/violet wire from the throttle body...now i just need to know what wire i can pull RPM from i am assuming i can pull it from one of the coils but i dont know which wire to use

BV600

Established Member
I think we used White Wire with Violet stripe on my friend n2o setup

Also I think the 5.0s work better with the Falling signal on the TPS you used the Rising. Falling is Brown. I could have it backwards. I will look back at all the links I saved.

Last edited:

williesgt

Established Member
cool cool thank you guys...i will test the wires and see witch one is the falling tps voltage...i am going to try to have all my electronics squared away this weekend

S197OnSpray

Established Member
Use the brown wire to read WOT correctly. If you use the green/violet wire you will activate the juice at half throttle if you have met any rpm requirements that you set. You may already know but just make sure you set the voltage by opening the throttle blade and not by using the gas pedal. I kept getting a false reading when I opened the blade 100% and it would not activate at all. So I found where I felt 95+% was and set it there. After work I will go look and see which wire I got the tach signal from, don't remember off hand. I believe it is the common color wire.

williesgt

Established Member
Use the brown wire to read WOT correctly. If you use the green/violet wire you will activate the juice at half throttle if you have met any rpm requirements that you set. You may already know but just make sure you set the voltage by opening the throttle blade and not by using the gas pedal. I kept getting a false reading when I opened the blade 100% and it would not activate at all. So I found where I felt 95+% was and set it there. After work I will go look and see which wire I got the tach signal from, don't remember off hand. I believe it is the common color wire.

thank you sir

Users who are viewing this thread