Nitrous Window switch questions???

bizaarmatt

Established Member
I'm almost ready to spray my 2011 gt 6m with cai, O/R X and gt500 muffler's.
I've got a NX window switch (The pill style) and I was wondering what rpm shutoff pill I should buy. I've not driven the car enough to notice when I shift or never had it dyno'd to see when it looses power. Just wondering what everyone else is doing.

Also does anyone kno which wire is the tach signal wire at the cluster so I can hook up the RPM switch?

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I'm almost ready to spray my 2011 gt 6m with cai, O/R X and gt500 muffler's.
I've got a NX window switch (The pill style) and I was wondering what rpm shutoff pill I should buy. I've not driven the car enough to notice when I shift or never had it dyno'd to see when it looses power. Just wondering what everyone else is doing.

Also does anyone kno which wire is the tach signal wire at the cluster so I can hook up the RPM switch?

For the Window RPM, You want the Nitrous to shut off before your rev limiter.

If your rev limiter is set at ~7300 And your target shifts are ~7000 have the NX kit shut off at about 7150.

Use an injector to get an RPM signal and t-tap into it. The coils seem to be a dirty signal, and I have had problems with that before.

Chris

bizaarmatt

Established Member
Thanks for the quick response sir. Wouldn't there be a non interference wire going to the tach from the ecu? And which injector and wire did u t-tap into?

Users who are viewing this thread