Nitrous... Who will be the guinea pig?

i8u

Established Member
This is for all you that are allready running out of mods. I would think a company would like to develop a system specefically for our 03's. Maybe they could get a special deal. Who's going to be the first? :beer:

FINICKY

Established Member
hey man im running out of mods lol i would love to get a twin screw but wmmm nitrous is interesting

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
theres no way you guys can be getting low on mods!!! headers?? porting?? Gears?? Throttle body?? more boost?? and why does it seems like everyone has to go straight into the performance side of the car-----what about suspension? And I know for a fact that you guys with the pulley and exhaust are gonna need better brakes, cuz in my opinion the brakes are inadequate even for the stock power levels!! It might be nice to have all that power at the wheels,,,,but how you gonna get that thing to stop??!!:punch: :nono:

FINICKY

Established Member
well i do want a throttle body but there isnt one out yet..and the car seesm to stop great to me..

david smilovic

Established Member
You have tons left to do.Just let your imagination be your guide.Not that a 100 hp wet shot would hurt anything,I wouldnt supply a kit for free but I would cut ya a SUPER deal with Nate's invisible install.You probably could opt for a 150 shot but everyone starts somewhere.
Good Luck Dave S. XTREME Motor Sports

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
If I ever thought I would put the juice in my car I would only go for a 25-60 shot just for the cooling effect it has with forced induction. I think a 25-35 shot would probably equal close to 50rwhp on a blown 03. NOS makes a kit for the 1999 and up cobras with the returnless fuel system part #05116. Good kit for sure. Stay away from the venom kits. Also I dont like wet kits because fuel going through a blower doesnt sound good to me at all. JMS has a good system too but you need a chip burned for it. The NOS kit compensates the fuel with a fuel enrichment circuit that plugs into the fuel system.

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRyan
If I ever thought I would put the juice in my car I would only go for a 25-60 shot just for the cooling effect it has with forced induction. I think a 25-35 shot would probably equal close to 50rwhp on a blown 03. NOS makes a kit for the 1999 and up cobras with the returnless fuel system part #05116. Good kit for sure. Stay away from the venom kits. Also I dont like wet kits because fuel going through a blower doesnt sound good to me at all. JMS has a good system too but you need a chip burned for it. The NOS kit compensates the fuel with a fuel enrichment circuit that plugs into the fuel system.

COBRyan, then all you would need to complete the NOS System install, would be one of these, rather than be stuck with Relays & Micro Switches being installed with the regular 05115 kit. Check it out!

http://www.southfloridapulleyhq.com/lightning_products_nos_boost_module.htm

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
I am already working on an NOS install story for 5.0 Mustang & Super Fords magazine - but it is a ways off.

The first thing we need to address is the fuel system. From my conversations with tuners getting ready for the 03 Cobra shootout at Bowling Green, they are almost out of fuel at the 470 rwhp mark.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by COBRyan
theres no way you guys can be getting low on mods!!! headers?? porting?? Gears?? Throttle body?? more boost?? and why does it seems like everyone has to go straight into the performance side of the car-----what about suspension? And I know for a fact that you guys with the pulley and exhaust are gonna need better brakes, cuz in my opinion the brakes are inadequate even for the stock power levels!! It might be nice to have all that power at the wheels,,,,but how you gonna get that thing to stop??!!:punch: :nono:

Maybe use a parachute off the shuttle .... hehe

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread