nitrous question

03mach1ne

Established Member
OK so I'm in the final stages of hooking up my nitrous and I have a newb question. So I have 1 relay for my window switch, purge, and management unit. So my question is do I wire straight to relay or do I need a wiring harness for the relay and just splice my wires to it? Thanks

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
Sounds like you just have the relay, you will need the harness as well. It will look like this...

img_1253_zps1ye2qnkw.jpg

Now you can rig up your own harness buy using some terminals and running some wires to it then branch out from there for the system but most just get the relay and harness as it just simplifies everything. Surprised the system you have did not come with this already.

Also here is a diagram that might help you out.

NOSmini%20with%20WOT%20Switch%20and%20Purge_zpsu6p15shg.jpg

Let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited:

03mach1ne

Established Member
Thanks. So I could run the wires from the window switch and wot switch straight to the prongs on the relay?

Last edited:

03mach1ne

Established Member
Sounds like you just have the relay, you will need the harness as well. It will look like this...

img_1253_zps1ye2qnkw.jpg

Now you can rig up your own harness buy using some terminals and running some wires to it then branch out from there for the system but most just get the relay and harness as it just simplifies everything. Surprised the system you have did not come with this already.

Also here is a diagram that might help you out.

NOSmini%20with%20WOT%20Switch%20and%20Purge_zpsu6p15shg.jpg

Let me know if you need anything else.
Does this look rite for nozzle placement?
IMG_20150208_191006_038.jpg

Last edited:

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
On a wet single nozzle system the recommended nozzle location will be mounted into the inlet tube 2-6” in front of the throttle body. And always make sure the discharge point is pointed towards the throttle body

Last edited:

03mach1ne

Established Member
Ok thanks.My directions said 6-18 inches from throttle body. So its about 6 inches away now. If it was you would you move it a little closer?

03mach1ne

Established Member
OK thanks for all of your help. I'm 90% done with my wiring. I should finish up over the next couple days. I'll let you know if all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread