Nitrous question

badazzebz06

Established Member
I wanna run a 100 wet shot I hear bad things about lean conditions but I have a return style fuel system can I safely run this?

ctgreddy

Established Member
Yes you can. Get a quality kit and you're fine. With the right jets you shouldn't be lean at all. Only thing to watch out for is lean spikes when first activating the nitrous. There's things you can do to get around that tho like good tuning, using a longer nitrous line from solenoid to nozzle then the fuel line, getting a nitrous controller that allows you to activate the fuel solenoid a split second before the nitrous, etc.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Yes you can. Get a quality kit and you're fine. With the right jets you shouldn't be lean at all. Only thing to watch out for is lean spikes when first activating the nitrous. There's things you can do to get around that tho like good tuning, using a longer nitrous line from solenoid to nozzle then the fuel line, getting a nitrous controller that allows you to activate the fuel solenoid a split second before the nitrous, etc.
Activate the fuel solenoid a split second is great news to me. I wanted to use the Daytona nitrous controller and splice it inline
with the PCM. It utilizes rpm, vss, tps, time and now I'm curious if can do the spilt second deal you mentioned. It can be programmed via USB. I'm using Malcolm LPM and plan on purchasing a JS vampire for even more safety during my future nitrous install. I doubt a 100 shot will drain the fuel rail.

Sick SVT

Established Member
100 shot isnt too crazy on these cars. Get the right safety equipment (window switch, wot switch, etc) and you will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread