Nitrous Purge questions???

lightning89mg

Established Member
Hey guys, I got a few questions about the nitrous purge kits and how they work. First of all, how many Oz's are used when you do a purge? Also, how do you set the pressure of how much of a shot you want to purge? Last of all, if you want the purge to shoot out in two different places, do you actually have to buy two purge kits, or can you just get a T connector and split it into two? Ohh yeah, and if you split it into two, will the amount of pressure of the purge still be as strong and high on both sides as it would be on one?
Sorry for the stupid noob questions, I just thought it was time to get a purge kit for my NOS setup and I heard good things about them. Thanks in advance!

Marc G

97SVTStang

Established Member
The amount used depends on how long you hold the button. As for regulating the pressure there is none, just let it go. As for the T connector you can do it. I beleive the laws of physics will come into play here. You will have the same amount of psi coming out of both lines. Only problem you might run into is if one line is way longer than the other line, it may be behind slightly. But not by much 1000 lbs of pressure moves pretty damn fast.

Users who are viewing this thread