nitrous purge pix

chip6990

Established Member
:bowdown: just got the bottle filled and foolin' around let me know what you think:beer: :rockon:
purgepix2.jpg

purgepix1.jpg

Last edited:

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Originally posted by 96cobrakid
well here is a pic of my hood from them after it flew off my car nad f***ed up my sideview mirror, windshield, windshield wiper arm and roof. Luckly no one was behind me on the highway at the time. Check out this thread......http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=273968

hood.jpg

Yeah cincy composites is definatly a crappy dealer. Lucky we live in cincy so my brothers wife bought him a hood. It was utterly unpaintable. Took it back and said that they looked through about 60 hoods before they found a descent one !

96cobrakid

Established Member
didn't mean to hijack the thread, just a warning, but that purge looks bitch! Im gonan do that with my purge out my scoop when I get a purge kit on her ;)

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
I have a POS Cinn. Composhit hood. Latch failed at about 60 mph. $3K worth of damage. Now I have a custom hood lock.

That company just sucks @$$:nonono:

By the way, the purge looks killer ! I'd $#!t if I saw that in the lane next to me!!!:rockon:

chip6990

Established Member
thanx guys for all the great replies about my purge. a good friend of mine had a cincy hood on a stage 2 roush and it flew off at about 60. costed him new winshield and alot more bout 2 grand worth of parts and labor. on my hood we spent about 16 hrs working on the hood latch trying to get it to work right, we finally cut it out and made a new one! i wont ever buy another one

Users who are viewing this thread