Nitrous Pete Dyno'd his Kenne Bell Blower

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
Damn ... that when't through that gear in no time flat, that Cobra is one hell of an animal. I cann't wait to see everyone's posts when they install one on their Cobra's.:beer: :thumbsup:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
03DOHC, are you gonna get a KB for your SB cobra.
It's all up in the air right now. If the economy gets better and if the DiabloSport Predator works well, probably.

mike69440

Established Member
Wow

I would think with a good tune an Sunoco 94, you could run near 16 lbs on the street with this blower and get near 600 RWHP, everrything else being perfect!

You would have the street beast!

Mike69440

Lomancobra

Established Member
It's all up in the air right now. If the economy gets better and if the DiabloSport Predator works well, probably.

If your gonna get a KB, why not just get a whole chip, its not like you could bring the car into the dealership with the KB and play like you bought it like that.

Anyway, you think he has any boost drop off with that thing like with the eatons?

MTI LS1

They said that it held the boost at 18 psi so I guess so.

Originally posted by Lomancobra

Wow, awesome job pete!
From What I saw it holds it fine, I had Leo watching it I will ask him. Too much going on there Everyone saying who ! sounds
super. I think its to loud. I can say it definatly holds 18lbs.
I will reply with Leo's answer tomorow peace, This is a got to have part!
Question, have you noticed if the boost drops off up high like with the eaton? I was wondering if we could settle the issue about why there is a drop in boost at high rpms. If the KB holds strong then its obviously that the eaton is overspinning. If not then maybe some of the other theories are correct. Just want to know because if the KB looses boost then there is really no reason for me to buy. I will only be running about 16 lbs or so with it, which is attainable with the eaton, just not all the way through the power band. Also are you still using the upper idler pulley with the KB?

Sounds like a really mean unit, but questionable on everyday reliablity/usable hp!!!!

Thanks

JoeAsheville

Asheville NC-Bohemian Wonderland
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
Damn ... that when't through that gear in no time flat, that Cobra is one hell of an animal. I cann't wait to see everyone's posts when they install one on their Cobra's.:beer: :thumbsup:

I wonder why he used top gear to dyno test...? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread